Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How greatful I am for the Gospel

My appreciation for the  gospel of Jesus Christ and the true doctrine taught in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Being home with Mason our new friend has become Net-flicks we have been watching Ruby, John and Kate and other shows. In watching these reality shows I constantly see questions arise that can not be answered or our left unanswered. It makes me want to be the crazy fan that sends fan mail with a letter answering there questions. Who knows maybe tommarow I'll do something crazy.

So easily there questions of where passed on family members have gone and if they will see them again. So many churches and religions will give you different answers and it is easily confusing and frustrating.  What I love about the beliefs of the LDS church is after you learn or any time you have questions we are encouraged to pray and ask God.


I invite you if you have questions that have not been answered to visit the LDS website.

With the new addition to our family (Mason) I am constantly grateful that we can answer his questions of where we came from? Why we are here on this earth? Where are we going after this life?

My testimony

I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves us, He is our Savior and because of his love and sacrifice I will be able to  live with my family forever. I know that we can receive answers for all of our questions with study and fervent prayer to our Heavenly Father. I have received many answers that has given me direction and guidance in my life. I am happy, truly happy because I have fallowed the example of my Savior Jesus Christ. My desire is that you will receive answers  to your questions and feel the happiness that I have in my life. So ask and look for answers here.

 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Nice. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us.

Kayce said...

AMEN! Can I just say that I'm so glad to have you as a friend? I am, really, you are a great example to me. Thanks!