Monday, December 20, 2010

To grandmothers house we go!

This next week until Christmas Mason and I are hanging out at Grandma's house!
We sadly left Lucas in Logan and Mason misses him he told me.
Today I went and swam laps oh man did it feel good! I am ready to have my old swimmer body again!
We worked on Lucas special Christmas present and he has yet to figure it out at we are excited to give it to him. Lucas loves finding out what his gifts are last Christmas he figured out all his presents this year he has three he has yet to figure out. I've done much better then last year. We are a bad match when it comes to giving presents. I love telling people and sharing with others what I am giving and Lucas loves to find out what his presents are.



1 comment:

Laura said...

you looked really hot in Mom's swimming suite!