Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cookies


Snicker Doodles were a tradition in the Garcia home and so in tradition of the white Mexicans tonight we feast on sicker doodles! When I was little I remember making these and but the cookies in the cinnamon. Sadly enough in my because of my impatience I have already burned the first batch (and know Lucas is in charge of taking them the cookies out).


Often when making cookies the question is do I use butter, margin or shortening? We are fans of butter flavored shortening.

2 comments:

Linda and Rex said...

Thanks for visiting our blog alwayssomethingtotalkabout. I absolutely love the notebook thing in your marriage. Can you imagine that by the time you get to 25 years you will have a full library. Awesome.
I love snickerdooles too.

Sharon said...

I think it is time for me to make snickerdoodles! Yum Yum