Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stocking your Pantry for $1

Smith's is having a great deal on soups! They are free here is my grocery list for Saturday and see how I got my bill from $15.47 down to $1.47!

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom/Chicken Soup on sale for $.50 (when you mix and match 10 items)
add coupon here print the coupon on the top right TWICE
Total 6 cans for FREE

Campbell's Chuncky soup on sale for $.99 (when you mix and match 10 items)
add coupon here print TWICE
Total 2 cans for $.99

Colgate Toothbrush make sure you choose one that is on sale for $1 or less and is part of the mix and match
add coupon here print TWICE
Total 2 brushes for FREE


Here is what I got! for 1.47

Yes it takes time to figure these coupons out but Pinching your pennies does it for you! I figure the 15 min it took me to print out the coupons and the 15 min in the grocery store I was paid 9.60 in product for the 30 min it took me.

My best advice when starting to use coupons is let others do it for you and just hit print and enjoy the FREE food!

No comments: